Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Selamat Hari Raye Aidiladha

How do u guys celebrate ur Aidiladha? Mine?

We always celebrate it in the most simplest way. I know in certain states they celebrate it almost the same like Hari Raya Aidilfitri kaaan? But here in Johor or to be specific my home :) i wear my baju tido on Hari Raya Aidiladha and kept myself bz turning on the the interesting channels :) Yes we do have rendang,ketupat,lemang,lodeh and all those magnificent hari raya's fud @____@ but afta all the eating galore we simply dont have anything to do. My dad will go tgk lembu kene sembelih, and we girls at home lepak goyang kaki tgk tv. And i will probably sambung tido or still eating :) And a lil afternoon later maybe jalan2 tgk wayang.

This year maybe ada len sket coz on Hari Raye Haji tetibe ada kek burpday. My niece will turns2 tomorrow. Happy Birthday in advanced Zara Afina. She's so cute and still pretty afraid of me.. I guess im a monster. Well she's a hobbit!!! Teeeheeeheee.

So yeah, Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha.
Celebrate it wif ur loved ones if u can ok :)



No comments: