Monday, May 5, 2008

Him

It's official now.

Aku sudah breakup dgn Azri.

Too much pain to handle right now.

No matter wat life must go on.

I know sum of u xkan percaya yg aku breakup for real tiz time,but anyway its for real.

N yes saya mmg xtau malu nak bgtau saya da breakup.Sbb blog ni pon aku da bgtau its about me,him,my family and my friend.

So better bagitau lah kan.

Mata sudah bengkak.Badan da rase nak demam.Besok tanak g keje.

Sekian.

P/S: My last conversation with him lasted around 24 min 59 sec.
With the sound of me crying.And it end there.With no proper gudbye.And dat was the last time i heard his voice forever.........

6 comments:

Delliey said...

hoi! ko biar btul yana!!!

lilypark said...

Saba ye.. maseh banyak lagi lelaki2 hemsem + baik.. hidop single best pe!! (",)

Delliey said...

ayed2.. hahaha~

Anonymous said...

love suck, thehehe..
ala rileks, br 20 thn.. hidup ni masih byk pilihan lagi..

Anonymous said...

jgn sedey2 k..=)

-Misztake- said...

sabar2..
ada hikmah disebaliknya..
:)